UnitedHealth Group (UHC) is a managed health care company based in Minnesota. It offers health care to 115 million individuals in the US. The company, formed in 1977 is one of the biggest health insurance companies in the US. The company offers its customers and online web portal where they can access different services the company offers. Let’s show how to UHC Login.
UHC Login Sign Up
1. The online portal for UHC members is www.myuhc.com this opens the log in window.
2. The window has tabs where you enter your username and password however, in order to get to this point you first need register.
3. The registration allows you to create your username as well as your password.
UHC Login Registration
1. Make sure you have your health ID on hand, you will be required to enter the health plan ID number and group number on your card. This will then create a HealthSafe ID for you which will serve as your universal username and password name that opens all UHC’s online services and mobile app.
2. On the SignIn drop down menu on www.myuhch.com there a tab that is marked “Register” now and this will open the registration window.
3. Fill in the information in the indicated sections.
4. You will be sent a confirmation email asking you to validate.
5. Your HealthSafe ID is now ready .
WHAT IS A HEALTHSAFE ID?
HealthSafe ID is UnitedHealthcare’s new UHC Login sign-in that lets you access nearly all your health benefits with the ease of one username and password.
Forget UHC Login Passwords?
In the past you would have had to reset it by clicking the “forgot password link”. The link is still there, but instead of having to go through the whole process and back and forth emails. UHCs has done away with that. Instead, once you enter your HealthSafe ID, UHC Login from your tablet or smart phone or use the same computer you used to register UHC’s security protocols will kick in and they in fact will send the password to you.
UHC has a whole number of products and services and a lot of members subscribe to more than one. This HealthSafe ID allows the company to offer more services without needing customers to creat multiple accounts.
The online service and mobile app make it easy to access your health information from anywhere, anytime.
– you get instant access to details about your health plan, check claims, find a doctor or medical help and generate a health plan ID card.
– use search tools to locate a doctor in the UHC network or a clinic or hospitals. Check the options available in your vicinity for an ER or Urgent Care facility.
– Manage your health plan details like claims and account balances.
– You can find pharmacies where you can fill prescriptions.
UHC has a service where a registered nurse is available 24/7 to give the medical help and answer any questions you may have.
All these benefits are only a few clicks away. Members who failed to register for their HealthSafe ID before the end of 2017 will not be able to sign-in using their old username and password. They have to go through the registration process again to get the one username, one password HealthSafe ID.